- Attempting to create a new Service Desk Project does nothing. That is, once Create button is clicked, nothing seems to happen. The page does not seem to process or reload.
- Clicking the Create button again now indicates that the project already exists
- Going into JIRA's project administration to enable Service Desk for the project fails with a permission error
There are no errors in the logs.
Checking the web browser's console logs:
- During creation of a new Service Desk project results in 400 bad request
- Trying to enable Service Desk for an existing project results in 403 forbidden
The current administrator does not have Browse Projects permission for the default permissions scheme.