JIRA Agile Labs enables our customers to test some exciting new functionality within JIRA Agile, giving you a sneak preview of new features coming in future releases of JIRA Agile.
Please note that Labs features represent work-in-progress. They may be incomplete, or may change before being incorporated into the product (some Labs features may never be incorporated into the product). We try to keep Labs features stable, but please note that we cannot guarantee that data used while evaluating a Labs feature will be completely intact.
Labs 기능 사용설정
To switch 'Labs' on:
- Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.
- 상단바의 JIRA Administration 를 선택한 후 Plugins > GreenHopper.를 선택
- Under JIRA Agile Labs, select the features that are of interest to you:
FROM JIRA AGILE 6.3.7 Enhanced Reports
Turn on Enhanced Reports to opt in for redesigned versions of JIRA Agile reports. We will progressively replace each report over time — if you have turned on 'Enhanced Reports', JIRA Agile will automatically use the new version of each report as we introduce it.
Enhanced reports currently available via Labs are:
- Control Chart (from JIRA Agile 6.3.7) — will default to old Control Chart, if you are using Internet Explorer 8
- Release Burndown (from JIRA Agile 6.3.12) — will show a blank screen, if you are using Internet Explorer 8
- Epic Burndown (from JIRA Agile 6.4) — will show a blank screen, if you are using Internet Explorer 8
or show a blank screen, as detailed above. We are aiming to release the enhanced reports out of Labs in JIRA Agile 6.4. This release will occur after JIRA 6.2, which will not support Internet Explorer 8. Therefore, this feature preview of the redesigned reports does not work in Internet Explorer 8.Please note, if you are using Internet Explorer 8 you will not be able to use the enhanced reports. JIRA Agile will default to the old reports
FROM JIRA AGILE 6.0.3 Parallel Sprints
Turn on Parallel Sprints to enable multiple active, parallel sprints. For example, if you have two teams working from the same backlog, each team can now work on their own sprint.
Please note the following caveats with this simple approach:
- The Velocity Chart will not show the velocity per team.
- The current implementation assumes that the teams perform estimation identically, which is unlikely in practice.
Please note that this feature is still undergoing development and may change from its current implementation.