Below are some tutorials on writing plugins for the Atlassian products.
- Scheduling Events using SAL
- Writing an admin configuration screen
- Writing Unit Tests for your Plugin
- Writing Cross Product Plugins – from Jonathan Mort and our friends at Adaptavist
- Plugin Architecture, Episode IV ("A New Hope"): introduction to the plugin software stack, including Maven, plugin and module descriptors, etc.
- Plugin Architecture, Episode V ("The 3-Tiered Architecture Strikes Back"): introduction to the REST module type and several important SAL services.
- Plugin Architecture, Episode VI (Return of the jQuery)
- Plugin Architecture, Episode I (The Phantom Mess)
- Standalone Gadget Tutorial - Writing a JQL Gadget
- Writing an Atlassian Gadget – from Bo Wang and our friends at Customware
- Converting your Plugin to the new Atlassian Plugin SDK
- Testing REST plugins – from Jonathan Doklovic
- Plugins 2.0 & OSGi Gotchas – Video of session at Atlassian Summit 2010
- Measuring Quality: Review Coverage with Crucible & FishEye – Blog post detailing the many "moving parts" involved in the creation of the Crucible bundled Review Coverage Report plugin.